Magnesium oil benefits the body in so many ways. Magnesium oil is essential for everyone. As of recently, attention has been paid to the ways in which it is possible to supplement the body with the magnesium it needs. Magnesium oil is one of these ways we can use magnesium supplements.
Why Magnesium Oil
- Magnesium oil is a natural substance and can be applied to the skin and poured into baths promoting relaxation during application.
- Quite often one doesn’t need a doctor to administer it. You can relax in a bathtub with magnesium oil in it or massage it on the skin to give a subliminal healing and rejuvenating effect.
- Consistent use of this oil has been found to reduce the occurrence of low blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, migraine, fatigue, chronic pains, insomnia, and minimizing the symptoms of asthmatic attacks, panic attacks and depression.
- Magnesium is so vital in the body that its deficiency has been associated with loss of appetite, personality change, and revulsion or even increased cases of heart disorder in extreme cases.
- Rubbing magnesium oil into the skins stimulates the blood flow not only to the skin but also to the underlying tissues. Increased rubbing has also been associated with increased absorption and distribution of magnesium, something that is soothing for muscle pain and relieves spasms and knots.
Magnesium Oil Benefits Are Miraculous
Magnesium oil’s benefits are so amazing that many health and massage experts have considered this healing and rejuvenating oil as the miracle oil.
It is widely being used by the massage therapist at many health spas and healing centers all over the world.
When it comes to magnesium oil the concentration can simply and gently be used on the skin or applied in bath water, instantly this will result in an effective medical treatment.
Oral magnesium and intensive transdermal can be used on a daily basis for
effective and consistent health benefits.
Pain Management, Fatigue & Muscle Cramps
One most important benefit of magnesium oil has to do with relieving pain from conditions such as muscle cramps including leg cramps associated with “restless leg syndrome” and fibromyalgia.
Transdermal application of magnesium oil has long been recognized in pain management.
Fatigue, cramps and muscle pain are signs to show there is magnesium deficiency in one’s body.
Magnesium Oil Therapy – Breakthrough in Sports
Magnesium oil therapy provides an interesting breakthrough in sports and athlete medicine.
Sports physicians can prevent injuries, treat them and enhance athlete’s performance all at the same time using magnesium oil.
Magnesium oil can be used to increase athletic injuries’ recovery, or activities like cramps and many more.
It controls and reduces inflammation while giving quicker new tissues and magnesium chloride also helps in flexibility which aids in preventing injury.
Hamstrings are mostly prevented by nutritional support because this prevention is dependent on the existence of adequate levels of magnesium.
Benefits for Hair and Scalp
Magnesium oil benefits the hair by actually helping it grow. When applied on the scalp it improves growth by clearing calcium deposits off the scalp that may be blocking hair follicles.
Magnesium oil is also beneficial to people suffering from baldness resulting from inflammation or calcium deposits that might have gotten in their hair follicles.
Results may take a few months to show probably 6 months but in all it is very useful when it comes to growing hair & it is also useful in treating dandruff.
Restores Natural Color to Gray Hair
When applied to graying hair every day, it can restore its natural color in a few weeks and improve texture.
Increase Bone Density & Reverse Osteopenia
Researchers have also confirmed that consistent consumption of magnesium increases the absorption of calcium in the body thereby improving the strength of the bones and any risks associated with bone weakness. Proper magnesium levels have been proven to reverse osteopenia and increase bone density.
Magnesium Oil Prevents Disease
Regular uptake of right amounts of magnesium oil in the body is also very important in that it prevents one from contacting many diseases associated with stress and aging.
Helps Absorb Nutrients
Fats, carbohydrates, protein, and nucleic acids are also at the mercy of magnesium; otherwise they are likely to go to waste if it is not for magnesium absorbing properties.
Magnesium oil also deals with cases of eczema, osteoporosis, autism and psoriasis.
As we can see Magnesium Oil Benefits are numerous, making this oil the wonderful and miraculous healing and rejuvenating choice for many aspects of human health and well being.