- 3/4 cup sweet white wine (Sauternes or Sweet Riesling)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 ripe but firm nectarines (sliced thin)
- 2 cups quartered strawberries
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Combine wine and honey in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Simmer until reduced to about 1/2 cup.
- Combine the nectarines and strawberries in a medium bowl. Toss with 1/4 cup of the wine and honey syrup. Refrigerate the remaining syrup to cool (15 minutes)
- Beat Cream in a medium bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Fold or beat in yogurt and the remaining chilled wine syrup just until combined.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the yogurt & cream mix into each of 4 dessert glasses or cups. Top with 1/2 cup of the fruit mixture and repeat with a second layer.
Magnesium Boost Tip: Top parfait with nuts such as slivered almonds, pecans or chopped cashews.